martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

D in capital letter

A lot of faces are running through my mind
I would like to say that I am alright
But I realize I’m not
I can’t take my eyes off of you
That’s the way the song sings to me
And that’s the way I remind you
You with your tears, me with my smiles
We shared our fears, and let the clothes outside
Now you’re far and I’m still near
With some child pissing me out
I know you’re not the one for me
And you never were
But it was perfect when we were together
And I don’t know why I’m writing this to you
If you don’t know English as I do
So I’ll have to translate this
To know you that I miss you

You’re still here, I’m still there
With distance we did built a castle between the lines of our poems
I know you know, we still trust each other because we still tell the truth
And anybody should be on our minds while we’re in your mattress

Would you tell me that you miss me just to make me feel better?
Would you be able to understand that I loved you like I never did before?
Would you take me in your arms before hearing me saying that I can’t hate you?
At all

Because you showed me that tears are another form of expression of happiness
Because you showed me sex is another way to say “I love you friend”

I can’t take my eyes off of you
And if I could I wouldn’t

To you, sullen boy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario