viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

Gothic Cathedral

Your touch is a perfume all over my skin
Smooth as honey, soft as cotton flowers

Your voice is a waterfall full of diamonds

Light and relaxing and quite elegant


Your kisses are endless roads of margaritas

I can touch them with my hands and feel the sweetness

Your body is a totally relevant gothic cathedral

Millions of halls and open windows, spiritual place


I’m not here to talk about all your perfections

But to talk about the way you affect me

You go deep and deep and deep and deep inside of me

Tell me how would I do when I ever want to put you out?


Your name is an indelible fish-shaped tattoo on my body

Your advices are petals of carnations under my feet

Your hair is a forest full of fairies and fairy tails

God, tell me how did you put paradise between his legs?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario