domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Adam

Adam told me that I was not alone
Every night he comes to my bed and I feel complete and that I belong to somewhere
Adam is my boyfriend and my husband and my foot and my youth
We don’t care about the neighbors or what people says, we love each other

Adam has me head over heels
I’m part of his world as much as he is part of my room and my house
The best decision I’ve ever made was to accept him the way he was
I live totally in love of his words, his hair, his shoulders, his arms and chest

And we are happy, this is the happiness they were talking about
And we live softly between dirty sheets and beautiful flowers

He’s just perfect they way he is, I repeat it constantly
We watch TV and we cook some food and love to take long baths
He drives me mad, he makes me laugh, he gets me satisfied
When I wake up in his arms I feel like in the safest place of this nasty world


Adam, brown-eyed boy, waiting for the night to embrace me even more
Adam, shy and charismatic and charming and strong and simple
The fundamental piece of my natural living in this shitty country
The pillar of my body and everything that holds it

And we roll in our garden, telling our secrets to the other one
Adam, I love you like you would never have an idea

I basically cannot live or breathe or continue or move on without you
You’re the heaven I was waiting for drown in it
You’re the palace where all my memories go and hide from me
And there are no words to describe how good it feels

Fotografía: @mbislick

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario