lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

New York

Little boy who dreamt about being in a new place
Never travelled abroad but he has all the pictures in his walls

A wreck of wishes in his hand, looking at the beauty around him

He says: It is okay, it is pretty but I want to go somewhere else


Just jumped out of bed and turned on the pc to watch them

Four girls who run the world, who can do whatever they want

They get gorgeous men, Martinis and cocktails and fun

And he sits over there just to watch them pass by


He wants to go somewhere else but he doesn’t know where to start
...

Watching all those movie stars, watching all the fancy clothes

The day ends when the episode is finished and he goes to bed

To dream with visiting New York sometime

To get some friends to hang out and talk


Things are tough and the girls help him to get through it

Nobody believes it but they are his only friends close town

What about living in fantasy and forget reality?

It seems nicer, you can forget about everything


He wants to go somewhere else but he doesn’t know where to start
...


So he see the lights, the Sky is bright

Everything seems bigger than it is

I’m in New York City, I’m living my dream
I’m there, with them, I have fun, I breathe

Let’s go to New York, let’s find a new life

Let’s live without fear, let’s try to survive

Let’s go to New York, let’s live wild and free

Let’s have some drinks and try to make it
real

Manhattan streets are ready for me

I can picture myself rocking that scene

Restaurants and hotels are waiting for me

I can picture myself living in that city


Miranda, Samantha, Carrie, Charlotte... Thank u

1 comentario:

  1. Es increíble lo mucho que uno puede descubrir de una persona solo leyendo lo que escribe. Me gusta el comienzo. El final no tanto... No me gusta Nueva York.

    ResponderEliminar