domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

Moaning

Absence of your body, but I have you on my mind
Don’t mind, getting naughty, let’s give it a try
The night is so young and so I am
Nothing is wrong, nothing is bad

Turn on the fan, touching my nipples
This is the plan, imagine your hips, oh
Moving against me, your body so rude
I’m starting to feel it, everything turns blue

Oh, oh, oh...

I’m moaning now, scratching the sheets
Screaming out loud, but no one is here

You cannot imagine all that I can do
I feel that I’m falling when think of you
I’m all naked and sweat, you’re all over me
I bite my pillow, not fair, I am so lonely

Fantasies in my brain, I’m fucking you hard
You don’t complain, you let me work out
Touching your legs, making you scream
You touch me there, everything seems clear

Oh, oh, oh...

I’m moaning now, feeling fulfilled
Orgasms and shouts, no one can hear

I’m possessed by a demon, a sexual beast
It’s you, my lover, I can feel your dick
I don’t want this night to ever end
I’m about to cum but… Not yet

....

Fantasies in my brain , I’m fucking you hard
Pleasure or pain?... You’re fucking me now

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh my God... I cum here reading this. Really, I want you, and I don't know if is correct say you who I am...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Meu Deus, This, Poem o so fucking awesome, I completly loved it. Believe, you really turned me on, but of course no in a pervert way. I loved thet way you describe the sexual act. Congratulations, Eduardo, you are very good.

    By the way, I support the last comment, I was almost to cum hahaha.

    PS. Anónimo, if u think u have possibilities, say it, don´t be scared :) U probalbly don´t have anything to lose, but try :)

    ResponderEliminar