domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Houdini

Your moves are a complete mystery for me
I don’t know what you do but you keep me safe
It’s like I’m stuck to your happiness
It’s like it has been seventeen years since we met

Dear magician, you put your spell on me
You drove me crazy and you didn’t even noticed it
We will sleep together every night
You will keep me warm and I will love you

My escapologist, my favorite character of all times
You’re my Houdini, you make my fears disappear

You put all my insecurities in a box to the sea
You helped me to get out of this straitjacket of loneliness
We are going to conquer the world
We can make a difference, re-write the word “Lord”

Dear magician, you put your spell on me...
We will sleep together from now on
You will keep me warm and I won’t ever go

You’re my own Houdini,
you split my nightmares in two and I don’t see them again
You unlocked my handcuff and wiped my tears away

Now I am not afraid, you showed me to trust
You’re the only flawless man I’ve ever known
Promise me we will share, promise me you won’t escape
This love could be endless and fearless

.
.
.

And it is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario