domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

Regina



White pearls in your mouth
Brown waterfalls, your hair
You’re more than God
You’re all I want

And you’re Far but also close
I’m Laughing With you and you’re Flyin’
And I wonder when it’s That Time gonna come?
The one when we can finally fall in love

Regina, Regina, Regina…
Regina, Regina, ah, ah…

Your voice is as sweet as honey
And as hardcore as heavy metal
Regina, you’re my mustard, my streets
You’re as strong as the concrete but you’re soft and naïve

You’re my Hero
And you wrote a song with my mother’s name
We’re Machines and we’re gonna Dance

Because I want to touch your skin so softly and slowly
I want to taste your red lips if you let me do it
I want to embrace your breath
I want to belong to the things you appreciate the most

Regina, Regina, Regina…
Regina, Regina, ah, ah…

Thank you, Rspektor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario