miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Underwear

















Turn off the lights, do you have fire?

Give me a cigarette, sex for evening dessert

Turn off the lights, have you ever played this game?

Give me a sigh and watch me go down


I just wanna get through you

Get under your skin and feel what you have

I just want to know what’s in your underneath


Turn on the lights, let me see your body

Perfect sculpture, nothing to be ashamed

Turn on the lights, show me what you bought

Give me a sign and watch me go down


I just wanna know you inside

Get under the sheets and find you right there

I just want to know what’s behind your underwear


Let me take it off slowly with my teeth

Kiss your belly and a little further down

Bite your legs and make tickles in your crotch

Do I seem nasty enough?

Fotografía: @JoseArato

2 comentarios: