viernes, 22 de abril de 2011

Gottago

Why people try to forget the good things and remember the bad ones?
I want to keep on mind everything from us and all that we went trough
Good or bad, wet or dried, me or you

Why people try to get stuck with the negative aspects of life?
They should look for the flowers covered with winter, you can find them
Soon or tardy, close or far, you or me

I would like to remember this very last moment
When I’m in front of you saying goodbye
I would like to have my camera to take a picture from your face
While I kiss you for the last time

You're gonna be one of the things that I'm gonna miss
You're gonna be part of the pages of this story
The fundamental happiness, the principal character
Don’t try to forget it, I know you won’t

Because we lived so many beautiful things
We shared our own bodies and fears and freak outs
But the day has come, the time is now

Goodbye my love, I have to go
Goodbye my bro, I’ll see you soon
Goodbye my home, I’ll come back some day

Someday to find you here waiting for me
And please, and please, and please
Don’t ask me again why I am leaving

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario