lunes, 27 de diciembre de 2010

Torch

You’d say that I sound too dramatic
That you were not that drastic with me

You’d say it’s just other heartbreak

And that I have already got over it


You’d say that I should be fine

That I am stronger than you

I thinking you didn’t realize

Of the hurt you’ve put me trough


Flames and dust all over myself
...

You’d say that you just had to go

It’s okay, but I wasn’t ready for it

That’s why it aches so much

And I can barely breathe here


You’d say that it was a mistake

Of course it was, you dumbass

Forever mistaken, mistaken

And forever bruised, it’s so hard


Flames and dust all over myself

Please, no more, it just tastes like hell


You are the torch of my own conflagration

You left me all alone, don’t need explication


Aggressive tone of voice, yours

Passive moves, mine

Cruel intentions, yours

Sore little heart, mine


You are the torch, you are the fire

You were the slot, this time is so violent

You are the torch, you are the fire

You were my source, don’t try to deny it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario