domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

Boring

You talk about how you hate everything
And you don’t see that that everything is right inside of you

Little fool

Can’t you see what you hate the most is in what you have become?


You talk about my life as a senseless thing

I talk about how boring you are

You, you don’t know how to use that dick


At least I write what I think in my songs

At least I’m not ashamed of saying I can be bottom sometimes

You seem afraid of letting yourself out

And you think you’re a big man, but you’re not, so don’t say it too loud


You criticize everything everyone does

And you don’t see the dust in your own eyes

You ain’t perfect, you never will


And I promised myself not to blame you again

But you say things I cannot ignore

I wouldn’t punch your face, you don’t deserve that

And I’m not that wild


In bed I am, and you’re just boring

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario