lunes, 20 de diciembre de 2010

Handkerchief

When we used to sleep together I used to close your eyes with my lips
And now I sleep alone and I can’t even close mine

When we used to take a walk together I used to hold your hand softly

And now that I walk alone I have to wear gloves, because it’s winter


And at nights when I get horny I touch myself thinking of you

And at nights when I get lonely I cry myself to sleep, thinking of you


When we used to talk each other about how our day was I used to let you talk first

And now that I only talk with my birds I never say a word

When we used to scratch our backs I used to be aware of not hurting you too much

But now I don’t have your back, and it still feels like it hurts


And at nights when I get horny I touch myself thinking of you

And at nights when I get lonely I cry myself to sleep, thinking of you


And I use your handkerchief to clean

Whether the mess of my belly or my tears

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario