sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

The reddest heart

I’m soft and quiet and evil
And I could break your heart as nobody will

I live because of poetry and love

And I’ve already arrived before you start to move on


Maybe I don’t wear all that pretty clothes

But I’m sure I have a smarter skin than yours

Don’t tag me with: Selfish, masochist or egoist

Because those are characters you won’t ever find in me


I have a powerful brain that I like to use

Whether to destroy or reorganize myself

Don’t judge me for thinking different from you

Isn’t it what makes the world wilder?


Maybe I don't have the whitest teeth

But I have the reddest heart you've ever seen

I am also brave, I make mistakes

And I love to feel how great life itself can be


2 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful words. I really love this, B.
    - J.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Absolutely beautiful :)
    @joselcont

    ResponderEliminar