miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Our house

The couch is not the same without your legs getting dizzy with mines
The carpet is just another cold peace of fur without us on it

The door has been closed since we throw the key away

And the ceiling became a part of the floor


Our house is asking me about your shadow

About your footsteps, about your nothing

I don’t know what to answer

I don’t know if I should tell everything here you won’t come back


There’s no way to distinguish the flowers of the mud

The backyard now is a wonderland of darkness

I don’t want to even talk about the mattress

I don’t know how to sleep alone there


Our house is asking me about your shadow

About your footsteps, about your everything

And I start crying when I try to answer

They don’t know what I know, you won’t return


Our tube, our own sadness

Our love, our shoes and ties

Everything is broken now


Our house is getting smaller

Since your tall body is not making me company here

1 comentario: