domingo, 31 de julio de 2011

Amy


Feel the air so thick spinning around the room
The smoke covers me and I just think of you
I knew you were trouble, I knew you were no good
Let the prophets guide you and allow me to allude

It seems like you lost the game...

Love is like an addiction you cannot get ride off
It’s hard to stand every morning and fight alone
I’m frightened because you are so far from home
I will send you flowers, attach the address to my bones

It seems like you lost the game
It seems like I’m drowning in a bottle again
I’ll be joining you even after death

Let me struggle your hair
Oh Amy, you and your shaking legs
I see you, let me play the Frank
And allow yourself to go back to life

Oh Amy, you will be in my dreams tonight
I’ll be your drachma, you’ll be a little penny
And we all are going to pray to your flaws
We will provide you hope so rest in peace

To you and our pain

Thanks, Amy J. Winehouse †

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario