sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

Snorlax & Bulbasaur

I’ll be your rain, you’ll be my sun
I can be your days, and you? What would you be?
I can be your moon to change your mood
I can be your mattress (Oh, I hate how that word sounds in English)

I can be your everything
I’ll be your freedom, you’ll be my pillow
I’ll be you, you’ll be me

You’ll be near, I’ll be closer to you
I’ll teach you how to cook for two
I can show you a world of unexpected things
I can show you my secrets if you deserve them


I’ll be your morning breath
You’ll be by my side in the sea
I’ll be your freckles on your back
To you can have me always near by


I will watch your movies
You will listen to my odd songs
I’ll show you how to cook cookies
And you will spell the word love


I’ll be your Snorlax, you’ll be my Bulbasaur
I’ll be your best friend for ever more
You’ll be my shelter from the storm
I’ll be your everything, you’ll be my womb

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario