domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

The most childish side

My years made me grown up so fast
And they tell me that this won’t last

Don’t say you’re sorry, it’s not your fault

But the key here is: to not keep on


It’s like I’m stuck between two walls

One is my loneliness

And the another one I don’t know yet

But I’m sick of it


This is your most childish side you’re showing me

Or is it the only one you have got?

Maybe your heart is still in one piece

And mine is already rehabilitated


You should tried to stop me once

When I told you I wasn’t having fun

I put my hands in the fire and say you’re blind

Or maybe you weren’t yourself that night


Sorry honey but I don’t have time

To be playing these little boys games

I think I wasn’t yours, you weren’t mine

Now you should go away, don’t stay there


I’m sick of it


This is your most childish side you’re showing me

Or maybe my heart is fried with onion rings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario