miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

Bloom

You’ve been nothing less than everything
You’ve became the most important part of my space


Abduction

Since you appeared I am blind

I see with your big shadow eyes

I don’t need God’s prayers to survive


You have no mistakes in your skin

You have no darkness or scars to hide


Redemption

I can talk through your mouth

I’ll be with you as long as you allow

Me to keep belonging to your south


You are a slide of the paradise

You have been doing good your entire life


Indulgence

I have forsaken all of my fears

I’m tied up to what you lead

You’re a special excuse, indeed


You told me you love everything I hate from me

I started to understand you in that time

You have no idea of how much I have been waiting for you

Now that you have come it’s time for me to bloom


You are the master of my complications

You are in charge of all my functions


Tolerance

To your body I’ve been bounded

In your arms I feel enchanted

You and I, perfectly entangled


I have inherited all your balance

You are the constitution of my power

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario