martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Crutches

My sanity
The pictures in my wallet

The coins that I find in my pockets when I wash my pants

The lucky days

My fishes in the fishbowl

The grass in my back yard


The completely bliss

The uncountable kilos of salty tears

That weird music that I love that comes out of the speakerphone

All the letters that I have in my drawer

The videos I like to watch every day in my computer


My pair of glasses

This old brown desk

The book where I write the first verses of my songs

All the rainbows that are going to come

The uno cards

The chair where I like to roll, roll, roll


My bloody hands

The pumping heart

Kidney, stomach and brain

Every little eyebrow on my face

My mp3

The floor of my kitchen


You were more than that

You were all I had

Can you tell me now

How I’m going to walk?


You, my crutches

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario